Saturday, November 8, 2008

uncock my shit

Its so hard to blog during the turnaround. Really, its hard to do anything during the turnaround. It is void that consumes my whole being and turns me into a zombie. I bet it gives me cancer.

I'm pretty tired, but I do have a day off tomorrow. I'm not sure what I'll do, just relax and be with my lady I guess. I would like to golf some but its supposed to rain sometime. So I'm not sure that will happen. I would also like to play some poker. I haven't played a hand in well over a week, which is the first time that's happened in a long while. I love poker and I miss it.

Speaking of poker, the WSOP final table starts tomorrow. Kevin wants me to not pay attention to any of it and just watch the ESPN show on Tuesday. But I'm not sure I'll be able to do that because that would mean I couldn't go on any poker websites for three days and probably couldn't listen to any new poker podcasts in that time as well. I'm not sure I could do that. I will probably pay attention to the first day when they play down to the final 2. Then I'll not pay attention and just see who won on Tuesday, like everyone else. I'm not sure yet though.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

DO NOT LEARN DETAILS OF THE FINAL TABLE! DO NOT!

catherine said...

Bwahahaha we know the final two. Should we spoil it for Kevin????