Tuesday, November 4, 2008

seriously, now this is getting ridiculous

So I have so much going on that I should be blogging about it all every freaking day, but I just can't find the time. Then I get to the point that there is so much to tell about what happened that its too overwhelming, so I don't want to write about it anymore. So I just have to tough it out and do what I need to do.

Still, I don't have time to write everything. Hopefully, as I get time I can write little snippets about what's happening.

Right now, the turnaround has started. For the unaware, a turnaround is when a chemical plant, or probably any plant, shuts down in order to perform maintenance that can't be done while operating. Since plants don't make money when they aren't operating there is a lot of pressure to get things done quickly, which means long hours and hectic pace. Yesterday was the first day and I worked over 14 hours. Today is looking the same. Its good money for our company, and the work is somewhat interesting, but I am already very tired. Still, once I get in my flow I will do fine I'm sure. I just have to find my flow.

Anyways, I need to go take care of something. More later.

No comments: