Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Digging Begins Today

So I made my second cash in a multi-table tournament online. It was another 8 dollar tournament, but this time it was a satellite to a WSOP Main Event super satellite. 84 started, the top four paid, and the top three got the seat in the super-satellite. I finished a disappointing fourth after a bad beat where I caught a guy bluffing, but he still won. Oh well. Perhaps that one river card cost me millions...but probably not. All in all though I'm happy with my play. I've noticed a disturbing trend in cash games though, my losing sessions have been worse than my winning sessions. I seem to be losing on a session per session basis more than I'm winning. I am still a winner in the games, but I'm certainly not crushing them. I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong here so I can change this.

Tomorrow's my birthday. Already I got a dope Johnny Cash hoodie from my wonderful wife and I got a Bevmo gift certificate from my parents, which I used to get some good booz. Tomorrow night we are going out to the dinner, then we will see the new Indiana Jones. I hope its good.

Catherine and I are starting to read the Chronicles of Narnia together. She hasn't red the entire series yet, so we thought it would be a good idea. We started the first one and its like a warm blanket. So comforting. But its also challenging at the same time. I'm excited to see where this goes.

10 days until the world series starts.

No comments: