Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Amber Alert

There was an amber alert issued for a car the exact same make and model as mine. Perhaps I'm a kidnapper on my birthday?

We are here in line for the new Indiana Jones flick and already I'm tired. Oi, I'm getting old. So far this birthday has been ok. Catherine and Daniel Negreanu have made it exciting. She is just the sweetest, most wonderful girl. She certainly is my favorite.

Not sure if I mentioned this, but I'm not going to my 10 year high school reunion. I'm just too cynical for all of that. Its sad in a lot of ways, but probably for the best.

Anyways, I wish my darling and I could walk around this shopping center that has become a key setting in our lives, but we are married to this line until my 28th birthday is no more.

This weekend we go to play poker again. Wish us luck.

No comments: