Wednesday, January 7, 2009

i need a dead owl

I don't know if its my nature or if its because I'm slightly A.D.D., but I just love how little things can distract me and make me happy. Here's the three little things that give me a jovial disposition this morning:

  • I found and downloaded old songs from the band Twin Sister. They were an old alt/funk band that I listened too in high school. All they sing about is Star Wars. So awesome.
  • My poker tracking software, Poker Co-Pilot (the ONLY tracking software for Macs) just added a c-bet frequency stat to their HUD. Most people reading this won't know what that means, but, basically, it means profit for me.
  • I was listening to the new Ricky Gervais podcasts/audiobooks. Brilliant and funny. Amen.
All this adds up to a happy me this morning.

No comments: