Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ghey

So my poker coach is raising his rates. They are essentially doubling, which is a little problematic, because I'm running like shit already, and even if I was running normal the cost of the lessons would make it nearly impossible to pay for them from my bankroll alone, as I have been doing. So I've made a goal for myself to get back up to 100nl by March 1, when the rates go up. To do that I've got to put in a lot of hands. My goal is to play 30,000 hands of poker by the end of February. Its doable, although it will be difficult. Its been pretty rough so far because I just can't seem to put together a cohesive win streak. Its only a matter of time though, I'm sure.

Tomorrow we head to Denver for Cate's brother's wedding. This will be a lot of things...good is not likely to be one of them.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

That is lame about your poker lessons... why are they going up??

Focus on the positive this weekend! Drinks, Kevin, Shannon, Kevin's sheer awesomeness... and the fact that you probably won't lose too much money playing poker this weekend.