Monday, December 8, 2008

the family retard

So I succumbed to the Facebook bug. However, I don't want to stop writing here, so I'm going to try and keep writing. I must keep my adoring audience of one happy.

Anyways, so we still don't have the keys to our house. The guy has our money but he hasn't moved out of the house yet, and since it would be awkward to live in the house while he is living there we will wait. According to the contract he has until Sunday to finish moving out, so we should be in by next Monday at the latest. The guy has been more than patient with us, so he can take all the time he needs. We're planning to have the house for a long time, so its ok to wait a couple of extra days. It was a bit of a let down though, given that we were expecting to have the keys today.

Things with poker have been going well. My poker coaching sessions have been going great. I'm learning a lot of great things that are exciting and make my head spin. Tomorrow I have another session, so we'll see how that goes. But today I had my first session of 100nl. I won a little in the short session, which was good. It was a little intimidating but I don't think I saw a big difference in the level of play. So I'm hoping to keep playing at that level and make a little extra money. I'm not sure how high I want to go with my bankroll. Probably somewhere in the $10k to $20k level. Then I'll be able to start bringing in some extra money regularly, which would be sweet.

I'm sooooo excited for Vegas in a couple of weeks. Getting away fro a bit just sounds great, and being able to get away and just relax and play a ton of poker sounds perfect.

Anyways, I should get ready for bed now.

No comments: