Thursday, December 11, 2008

moving on up. getting smacked down.

So yesterday I played about 2000 hands of 100nl. I played a little during my session on Tuesday and won a good amount. Yesterday though....not so good. I'm not sure but I think I lost my largest amount in a day of online play. It was only about 4 and half buy ins, but its still quite a sting both because of the monetary value and because it is always disconcerting when you go up to a new level and get the shit kicked out of you. You start to question if maybe you're not ready, not as good as you thought you were. Of course there's probably truth to that, but, if I remember correctly, when I first went up to 50nl I got smacked also. Its just part of the learning process. I was really hoping to use some of the money for Vegas, but that won't happen unless I at least get back to the level I was at before.

No comments: