Friday, September 26, 2008

I am variance's bitch

I've been having some of the most brutally insane runs lately. None of the standard weak tight games where I can eak out a buy in or two by doing a lot of stealing and some thin value betting. No, this has been just brutal, action all the time games. It just wouldn't be a game if there weren't plenty of coolers, 3 outers, two outers, sick bluff insanity, people playing like monkeys and all I can do is just hold on for dear life as variance has her way with me. Lets just say, she likes the rough stuff. All in all, I've been moving up. But man has it been just brutal. Hopefully it just settles down soon because I don't know how much more I can take.

Season 3 of Dexter starts tonight. All I can say is boo ya.

I'm tired of politics right now.

No comments: