Monday, September 29, 2008

Check the shutter

A decent weekend comes to a close and a new work week starts. This weekend I golfed my first 18 hole course. It was a lot of fun but I didn't shoot well at all, so that sucked. After that we went to the Cheap Trick/Heart/Journey show. Cheap Trick was good, Heart was awesome, and we didn't stay for Journey for a number of reasons. But it was fun.

We went and saw Miracle at St Anna on Sunday. It was a pretty bad movie with almost no redeeming qualities. So that sucked, but its ok because I guess sometimes you have to see bad movies.

Played a little poker and won about 4 buy ins in about 30 minutes. So my roller coaster swings continue. Pretty crazy, but oh well. As long as I keep winning.

We got Mario Kart for the Wii, which is really fun. Not much else to say about that.

The new season of Dexter started. It was pretty good. Excited to see what happens as the plot develops.

Catherine's parents are coming to town to discuss all the issues between her and them. That will be crazy. Not sure where that's going to lead us, but I'll try to be hopeful overall. I don't think that will be hard though.

No comments: