Tuesday, April 14, 2009

we're not using wild fire on lady liberty

Hello world. Yesterday was a bad day. Here's a good/bad list to help you see why.

Good list
I have an awesome wife and I got to be with her.
We had a yummy dinner of Panda Express.
We watched more episodes of the first season of 30 Rock, which Catherine got me for Easter.

Bad list
I had a horrible poker day, losing $750 on the day, the second worse online one-day loss I've had.
My dog Amelia ate my new Toms shoes.
We drove all the way to TJ Max to buy this rug we wanted only to find that it had been sold (this is the second time in two days that we've driven out to TJ Max to no avail).
Even though we got Panda, we wanted Alamo Palace which is just the best food ever.

So, as you can see, there are three things on the good list and four things on the bad list. Clearly four is more than three. Therefore yesterday can be classified as a bad day.

No comments: